A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director to join the MOI team. This exciting senior role is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Account Director to work on one of the world’s leading technology clients. The role demands clear thinking and experience in developing integrated marketing programmes.
You would lead the client team providing strategic direction, financial control and day-to-day operations of the accounts, helping to lead a busy account team in the planning, creation and implementation of campaigns while ensuring quality of work and delivery of services to the highest standard.
The role would specifically include:
Client Relationship Development
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful
- Review and monitor client feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met
- Encourage clients to allow us to actively participate in the development of campaign strategies and communication plans at initial planning stages so we can guide, advise and add value in the pursuit of delivering award-winning marketing programmes
- Proactively instigate client and internal brainstorms to achieve the strategic and creative goals of the account
- Direct, retain and grow the account to meet annual revenue and margin targets
- Lead new business chemistry meetings, pitches and proposals
- Create comprehensive account plans to win new business from new and/or existing clients
- Staying abreast of the latest technology/IT market trends and challenges alongside new and emerging B2B marketing solutions
- Direct and manage the account teams to ensure campaigns are executed in accordance with client expectations and quality standards
- Taking the lead in annual/ bi-annual procurement, client and campaign reviews
- Maintain rigorous financial management of all account, providing accurate monthly forecasts and demonstrating full commercial control over all client accounts
Marketing Campaign Management and Execution
- Provide excellent account direction by proactively advising clients on top level marketing strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire creative marketing solutions that deliver results Support the Account Managers in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Attend client meetings (travelling abroad when required) or conference calls (sometimes after working hours) to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meeting/call to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Work with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reporting.
- Inspire, motivate and mentor the team to manage clients professionally.
- Train and guide the team to ensure full understand of the client brand, their key products and services, business sectors, and buyer behaviours
- Ensure their campaigns are constantly delivering results and being managed to a high standard and delivered within the agreed timeline
- Ensure they follow all MOI internal processes and procedures correctly and consistently
- Maintain a reasonably detailed knowledge what campaigns they are working on (and its status) to be able to cover for any absence and provide a point of escalation for the client
Skills, Competence and Experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the IT sector
- A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc
- Demonstrable portfolio of successful marketing programmes
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, New York and Singapore, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Meta, Fujifilm, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com