About the role
We are seeking a Project Manager experienced in creative agency processes. You will be the lynchpin across multiple departments and disciplines, to bring together the right talents, resources, financials. You will be responsible for the day to day project management of client account(s) by partnering with account leadership to deliver operational/financial discipline, delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimisation, and profitability management to the business.
The Project Manager will report to the Client Services Director and work with a team of account handlers, strategists, creatives and partners.
- Effectively apply agency workflow processes using available software tools.
- Accurately scope out and provide budget estimates for projects, ensuring all pertinent information is obtained from the relevant resource within agreed timeframes. This includes any external purchases (such as print, video production, translations etc.).
- Produce and maintain detailed and robust schedules/timing plans
- Drive commercial profitability of projects by ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Stay on top of changes to project scope, schedule, and unforeseen costs at any stage of projects.
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish, applying attention to detail and leaving no stones unturned.
- Identify and foresee upcoming project challenges before problems surface. And if they do, mitigate and provide solutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain vendor and freelance relationships, ensuring 3rd party’s delivery of projects on brief, on time, to budget, maintaining the highest possible quality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with Client Services to ensure nothing is lost in translation and that no details are missed.
- Maintain financial accuracy through project software to ensure revenue and profitability reports are precise.
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a fast-paced digital agency environment
- Proven track record in delivering through-the-line campaigns that consist of marketing deliverables such as eBooks, infographics, emails, websites, videos etc.
- Solid scoping, budgeting, financial understanding, timelines and SOWs essential
- Ensure that delivery momentum is maintained by solving problems, unblocking issues and managing risks and dependencies so that work is not held up
- Solid experience and understanding of project financial data management and the revenue recognition method of accounting.
- Confident in liaising directly with client services at all levels, collaborating with account leads to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Great time management and self-motivation skills
- Communicating effectively with all departments
- Ability to resource manage regional creative teams whilst working with global offices to maximise creative utilisation across all regions.
- To work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Experience project managing in a B2B technology environment whether agency or client side a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in using project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum would be an advantage
- This an exciting role as you will be integral in delivering marketing campaigns of the highest standard and have the opportunity to be a pivotal part of the Programme Management team.
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Meta, Fujifilm, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com.