When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Genesys, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Sage, Software AG, Vodafone, Red Hat, F5.
About the Role:
We are seeking a smart, diligent and sociable individual to support with market research for 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop an understanding of a digital marketing agency, working closely with MOI’s strategy, growth and commercial team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and industry research
- Company profiling
- Competitive research
- Writing summary reports (ie: good writing/summary skills)
- Designing questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data
- Collecting data and assimilating statistics, using statistical software
- Monitoring the progress of data collection
- Collating information and interpreting data for clients
- Making recommendations based on the data collected
- Presenting findings to Strategy Director and clients in an easy-to-understand way
- Negotiate contracts for research projects
- Managing focus groups, carrying out interviews and conducting surveys
- Managing budgets
Experience and skills:
- An interest in data visualisation, data collection and drawing conclusions from data
- A keen interest in technology and tech companies
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
- Strong attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Ability to notice patterns within statistics
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Have strong IT skills and have knowledge of or be keen to learn statistical software packages
- Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.