MOI Global is a full-service creative, experiential, demand generation agency and the ABM Planner role will sit within the fastest growing part of our business, the ABM Center of Excellence.
You will be part of our global team, researching, developing and designing ABM programmes for our clients with the collective ambition to make real revenue, brand and behavioural changes.
ABM planners are the foundation of any project providing the team with insights from studying the markets and target accounts for relevant data to help inform winning ABM strategies.
The ability to think beyond a project is also important, as an ABM planner you will be capturing, communicating and sharing best practice to raise awareness of ABM activity being delivered.
What you will be doing:
- Developing research and insights that inform the ABM programmes – including target accounts, market segmentation, account insights, growth opportunities, key industries, and solution areas
- Building a deep understand of our clients’ competitors, buying committees, customers and marketplace
- Developing inspiring, insight-led creative briefs
- Conducting content audits and sharing findings with internal teams and clients
- Driving forward the execution of ABM strategies and programmes, by planning workload for delivery on a coordinated and proactive manner
- Working with our Strategist, Account, Subject Matter Expert and Creative teams to ensure that our campaigns and content align with the strategic imperatives identified
- Optimising campaigns, finding new methods to turn heads and achieve growth for our customers
- Working internally with other ABM specialists to identify and create new and innovative ABM products and solutions that will grow our business and prove invaluable to customers
- Attending client workshops and QBRs and work on the research and planning of those
- Capturing, communicating and sharing best practice to raise awareness of ABM activity being delivered.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Proven experience as a Planner or Researcher in a B2B agency
- ABM experience in ideally 2+ of 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many
- Knowledge on how B2B businesses operate, the markets in which they exist, and how they generate revenue
- Experience working with global clients, ideally in the technology space
- A solution-focused approach, able to work across a range of projects with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analysis skills for both qualitative and quantitative data and ability to draw out insight
- Presentation skills – able to create a logical structure and engage and collaborate in its presentation
- Understanding of channels and tactics to deploy and strong execution ability
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, New York and Singapore, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Meta, Fujifilm, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com.