The role of our Singapore office is an important part of our local account management capability as well as developing our overall virtual APAC MOI Global Team. Reporting to the Head of Agency Solutions, this position will be responsible for developing media recommendations and having a hands-on approach with activities associated with the planning and buying across multiple channels - programmatic, search, social and/or content syndication. This includes completing RFPs, evaluating and using any necessary syndicated research to help build rationale for the recommended media strategies, and developing and helping to deliver the media recommendation for assigned accounts.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- A firm understanding of marketing objectives and strategies.
- Active participation in the overall billing process.
- Active participation in account status meetings.
- Active participation in training programs as provided by MOI.
- Adopting and driving new processes or workflow modifications as introduced to ensure consistent and repeatable processes are used across regions.
- Assisting in developing budget allocations across media and media mix scenarios, resulting in strategic media plans.
- Building and executing media campaigns across assigned client accounts.
- Campaign maintenance ensuring quality control and adherence to overall media plan objectives.
- End-to-end coordination and management of approved buys including creation of IOs, negotiating terms, overseeing trafficking and coordination of creative/deliverables, and ongoing reporting and optimization of the partner mix.
- Engaging in optimization of online campaigns and vigilance around vendor commitments.
- Ensuring high levels of campaign performance, client satisfaction, and retention are delivered, while working hand-in-hand with the media and client service team.
- Gathering and analyzing marketing, industry, and consumer insights data to determine the client’s advertising and media needs.
- Understanding of client’s business and competitive landscape.
- Ability to independently present media recommendations and participate in client facing activities as needed.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, the latest MOI products and solutions, and ensuring media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- Mentoring and guiding Media Planners and Junior Media Planners.
- Operating with a solutions-oriented approach and a high degree of client servicing.
- Preparing of client media performance documents
- Understanding of how all digital channels work together to deliver a holistic media plan, including paid search and social.
Skills, Competence and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying.
- A solid understanding of content syndication
- A solid understanding of programmatic and RTB.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in multiple channel executions and knowledge of operations.
- Professional and advanced skills in Excel.
- Proven communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and proactive client service skills.
- Strong issue resolution and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience within an agency setting.
- Prior experience within the B2B industry.
- Prior exposure to paid search and/or paid social channels.
- Prior exposure to content syndication vendors and publishers.
MOI is the world’s leading global multi-specialist B2B agency, with offices in London, New York, Seattle, Dubai, Singapore, Munich, and Sydney.
As Best Agency of the Year (B2B Marketing Awards 2022) and Best Company to Work For (Best Companies), we’re committed to redefining the business of creativity as the catalyst for B2B growth. Why? Because we believe B2B experiences can be so much better.
We embrace different and deliver on our vision through our proprietary approach to strategy-informed creative thinking. Our Turning Heads™ methodology combines the best of strategic consulting, creative thinking, media, technology, and sales expertise. This enables us to develop intelligent, head-turning solutions which creates change and empowers our clients to differentiate, transform, and grow.
Some of the world's largest tech organisations trust us to turn the heads that count, including Adobe, Ciena, Dropbox, Meta, Google Cloud, Oracle, ServiceNow and Proofpoint.
We’re an equal opportunity employer which embraces diversity and inclusivity. If you need support during any part of our recruitment process through disability, our recruitment team is here to help. Don't hesitate to get in touch and raise any concerns you may have during the application process.