We are on the lookout for an up-and-coming data and analytics master. We are looking to bring on-board a Digital Marketing Analyst to work within our Marketing Ops, Technology, Demand Gen and Media teams as we are scaling up. You’ll work across a spectrum of different tasks within the business be it modelling data, analysing it, manipulating, interpreting, or looking for insights within it to impact marketing campaigns. You’ll play an instrumental role in being able to demonstrably show value to our growing client base by providing an insightful lens into their data to deliver optimisation strategies, articulate how to take advantage of opportunistic white space, and drive positive change across their business through the use of data.
- Development of multi-channel marketing dashboards & visualisation including management of data streams through ETL / Data connectivity platforms
- Analyses external and internal customer data using Datorama, database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Google Analytics), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools
- Creates BI Dashboards & PowerPoint presentations to provide insights to clients and internal teams
- Provide actionable overall customer & campaign insights to improve marketing tactics and address key strategic questions
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Circa 2-3 years’ experience working with SQL, R or Python
- Circa 2-3 years’ experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics in a previous analytical role
- Circa 1-2 years’ experience in creating data models and using these to build and create visually appealing and impactful dashboards in Datorama (preferred), Power BI, or other BI tools
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to engage clients, instigate and monitor change management within the organisation as needed
- Previous Demand Gen or Media experience would be ideal
- Knowledge/experience of Google Marketing Platform (Google Ads, Campaign Manager…) and Content Syndication Lead management tools
- Understanding of statistics and modelling techniques such as Attribution and Regression analysis
- Experience and knowledge of truly integrated marketing campaigns
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to navigate ambiguity and operate independently in a fast-paced environment
- A desire for continuous knowledge improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Natural problem solver – solve things creatively, more than just systematically
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, London, New York, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Genesys, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Sage, Software AG, Vodafone, Red Hat, F5.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com