The Business Director role will be responsible for the growth and development of 3-4 key accounts and driving key new business opportunities with the Growth Director and Account Directors.
- Developing strong relationships with existing C-Level contacts within each account, as well as identifying, targeting and onboarding net new contacts from other areas of their business
- Strong marketing leadership: knowledge of their business and competitors, technology, b2b industry trends etc to add strategic, proactive value
- Identifying new opportunities/growth areas for Client & MOI through account collaboration, consolidation & growth
- Understanding of MOI’s 4 centres of excellence and services [digital, experiential, creative and ABM] to upsell / cross-sell across the account-base
- Strong, collaborative and effective internal relationships, working closely with Account Directors/Project Director as well as creative resources – championing great work with the ability to sell in ideas strategically & deliver on time/within budget
- Working closely with Growth Director and Account Directors to drive key new business opportunities including overseeing proposals, strategies and budgeting for conversion
- Working closely with the Growth team to develop key sales and marketing initiatives to target your key accounts, with responsibility for producing hyper-relevant marketing content for these clients i.e. quarterly newsletters
- Working alongside Planning & Strategy, including Creative Strategy to understand our clients’ business problem to collectively come up with Turning Head solutions that yield results
- Review and build on learnings from activity/results to date & have clear/measurable objectives
- Commitment to ensure MOI’s Turning Heads Process is followed on every programme
- Supporting Client Services Director with the development of account targets and goals for FY22
- Responsibility for achieving (& exceeding) monthly/annual financial targets, forecasting and tracking, supporting AD and team with accurate project scoping/reconciliations and involvement in fee negotiations
- Working with AD and teams to support accurate monthly reporting on billing, revenue recognition, team utilisation and account profitability
- Leadership, account resourcing/team structure, support & mentorship of account team (at all levels)
- Continue to elevate your position within the market through thought leadership, content, attending and speaking at events etc
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, New York and Singapore, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, Fuji Xerox, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com