The Digital Campaign Executive is responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on integrated media campaigns, with a focus on biddable media (Social, Search, Video, Programmatic, Syndication) and working closely with the Account team on delivering an excellent client experience. The Campaign Executive will be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of campaigns and contributing to profitable relationships with brand advertisers.
We will be providing training for the candidate to establish a keen understanding of Paid Search, Paid Display, and Paid Social, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
What You’ll Do
- Executes day to day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
- Analyzes performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance
- Identifies trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Desire to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing global business and work in a pleasant environment with nice colleagues
- Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Work with 3rd party Programmatic partners to execute campaigns
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established local brands across multiple industries, with a focus on B2B technology
- Analyze campaign performance and make relevant optimizations and provide actionable recommendations
- Manage and execute content syndication and demand generation campaigns
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Assist Media Director in research and planning issues
- Manage and work closely with clients alongside Account team against any client actions
- Work with Finance team on managing invoicing for media actuals
- Ensure quality control of client facing plans / reports / invoicing
- Take ownership of researching all relevant information required for any campaign in order to understand the product/ service/ promotional offering you are marketing.
- Know the status of any of your on-going campaigns you are working on at all times.
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Work with little guidance, taking full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels, only seeking advice from your line manager where necessary.
- Always project a positive and can-do attitude keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates. Meet all deadlines set, continually managing expectations and ensure all expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Make sure all written and verbal communication both internally and externally are of a positive, concise and enthusiastic nature.
- Keep all internal stakeholders updated on any relevant updates for the campaigns you are working on.
- Be able to think on your feet and make fast logical decisions.
- Prioritise daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery on fellow colleagues or your client.
- Stay calm under pressure and be able to multitask and be flexible and juggle deadlines in a busy working environment.
- Show good time management, attending meetings on time, fully prepared. Ensure that when multi-tasking, you prioritise correctly and complete all jobs, not getting distracted and forgetting to complete a task.
- Understands company values and processes so that you can answer any questions about who we work with, what are capabilities are and how we would execute a campaign.
- 0-1 year of experience in digital media planning preferred but fresh graduates are welcome
- Interest and understanding on the online advertising industry: desktop, mobile (web/in-app), video, and display technologies, as well as measurement platform knowledge
- Interest and experience working with large Publishers, Ad Exchanges, DSPs, and DMPs, Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Content Syndication
- Skilled with Excel with an emphasis on reporting and troubleshooting discrepancies
- Previous experience in the agency space is helpful
- A self-starter who can work autonomously to build strong cross-functional relationships