We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive who is looking to develop their career in a dynamic team, working across several international accounts. You’ll be working at an award- winning creative agency with a hard-working and driven team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing.
You’ll take full ownership for executing multiple mid-size projects, ensuring all stakeholders are continually updated and all elements of the campaign are delivered to the highest standard, utilizing our clients and/or MOI preference web-based marketing portals, as well as social platforms and other marketing tools. You will support the Account Manager in running the accounts assigned to you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of researching all relevant information required for any campaign in order to understand the product/ service/ promotional offering you are marketing.
- Know the status of any of your on-going campaigns you are working on at all times.
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Work without guidance, taking full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels, only seeking advice from your line manager where necessary.
- Always project a positive and can-do attitude keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates. Meet all deadlines set, continually managing expectations and ensure all expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Make sure all written and verbal communication both internally and externally are of a positive,
- Keep all internal stakeholders updated on any relevant updates for the campaigns you are working on.
- Be able to think on your feet and make fast logical decisions.
- Prioritise daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery on fellow colleagues or your client.
- Stay calm under pressure and be able to multi-task and be flexible and juggle deadlines in a busy working environment.
- Show good time management, attending meetings on time, fully prepared. Ensure that when multi-tasking you prioritise correctly and complete all jobs, not getting distracted and forgetting to complete a task.
- Understand the values and processes of MOI so that you can answer any questions about who we work with, what are capabilities are and how we would execute a campaign
- Full Management of creative and copy requirements, ensure studio time is booked in advance, that all assets are collated and that the studio and event teams are working to a timing plan that ensures the campaign is delivered on time.
- Ownership of all client data, list and media requirements
- Maintain the traffic job to ensure all margins on all jobs maintained, source competitive quotes and help identify ways to boost profit.
- Assume full responsibility for analysing and reporting on campaign distribution results and maintaining and archive of on-going campaign performance
- Perform quality control on all aspects of a job, be diligent in proofing and testing before work is delivered to the AM or the Client.
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients
- Produce weekly status reports and post meeting contact reports within 24hrs of a meeting
- Working with Account/Digital Managers to identify/implement enhanced marketing solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A good business degree or equivalent (ideally in marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them into communication solutions (including good listening and questioning skills)
- Strong organisational skills – be able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, be very organised, have good time management and be in control.
- Good attention to detail & writing skills – can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting
- Team player - happy to take instructions but also work independently and proactively when required
- Confident and positive attitude – this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment.
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- Excel and Word and database experience – an good understanding and experience in working with spreadsheets and using Word for mail merging, writing letters etc.
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook, Fuji Xerox, Grab and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com.