The Role: Paid Media Planner (Search)
The Paid Media Planner is responsible for maintaining relationships with clients, and working with team to develop strategic recommendations, account optimisations and managing their day-to-day activities in platform. They will assist with client-facing tasks including budgeting, pacing ownership, building dashboards and reports on integrated media campaigns.
This individual must have a strong understanding of biddable media (Paid Search, Social, Video and Programmatic and work with the Account team to deliver excellent client experience.
Execution of Day to Day Production Tasks
- Manage full-funnel PPC and paid social campaigns, including planning, testing, optimization, and strategy in alignment with client initiatives for continued acquisition and retention
- Develop, implement, and manage all aspects of paid social media and PPC ad planning and buying, including strategy, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, monitoring, and reporting.
- Manage tracking and attribution via Google Analytics, Facebook Events Manager, and Google Tag Manager.
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Work with 3rd party Programmatic partners to execute campaigns
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established local brands across multiple industries, with a focus on B2B technology
- Manage and execute content syndication and demand generation campaigns
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Assist Global Media Director and all relevant teams in research and planning issues
- Attain certifications such as Google AdWords/Analytics and Facebook Blueprint certification
- Manage and work closely with clients alongside Account team for campaign deliverables
- Take ownership of researching all relevant information required for any campaign in order to understand the product/ service/ promotional offering you are marketing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key client decision makers at both a senior and operational level in order to be commercially successful
- Review and monitor client feedback (positive and negative) on a constant basis to ensure clients feel their needs are being met
- Responsible for complying with Client brand guidelines, international marketing and data standards and regulations
- Stay on top of best practices and industry trends, with the appetite to learn more channels
Media Finance Management
- Maintain rigorous financial management of all accounts, providing accurate monthly forecasts and demonstrating full commercial control over all client accounts
- Measure & track budget pacing, performance impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Responsible for the team’s monthly invoicing and forecasting in the campaign calendars to ensure that the team meets monthly billing targets
- Provide excellent campaign management by proactively advising clients on media strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire media solutions that deliver results
- Support the Account Managers in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Lead client meetings or conference calls (with flexibility to attend according to international time-zones), to formulate new campaign briefs and understanding client requirements
- Work with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reports
- Identify audience targets and set clear objectives for PPC and paid social media campaigns in order to effectively reach a client’s goals within established budgets.
Skills, Competence and Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital media planning
Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Social Media Tracking
- In-Platform Experience with at least: Social (LinkedIn) or Ad Words, or Lead Gen
- Thinking digitally and differently, resolving problems and striving to provide clients with a remarkable experience.
- Experience with integrating a digital tech stack, including DMPs for clients
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including Data & Analytics and Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Well recognized by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills
- Work independently, taking full ownership of projects, proactively resolving queries without delay to timelines, present solutions and adding value at all levels
- Ensure all written and verbal communication both internally and externally are of a positive, concise and enthusiastic nature
- Stay calm under pressure and able to work in a busy, fast paced agency environment
- Show good time management, prioritisation and project management skills with an exceptional level of attention to detail
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, New York, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Google Cloud, Facebook and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com.