The leading global multi-specialist B2B agency is searching for an Account Executive to join us in London.
Working as part of a great client services team, the Account Executive will support the Account Manager and Account Directors to execute and project manage integrated marketing campaigns and events for the world's most innovative enterprises across the tech and cloud industries.
Our blended working policy is built so you can define your own experience. You’ll come into our London HQ in Waterloo at least once a week, and can work flexibility from anywhere the rest of the time—depending on client demands and important meetings.
The Account Executive will:
- Liaise day-to-day with clients using excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Take on board new briefs, projects and campaigns from the client, with support from the AM and AD
- Research all relevant information required for a campaign, the client and the product/service/offering that you are marketing
- Write execution briefs for the creative team to deliver head-turning work for our clients. The Account Executive will work closely with MOIs Project Management Office and dedicated Project Manager to book resource in design, copy, strategy and events
- Keep all campaign stakeholders and clients updated with realistic delivery dates, making sure you know the status of all marketing campaigns and deliverables promised to the client
- Perform quality control on all aspects of a project, and be diligent in proofing and testing before work is delivered to the AM or the client
- Deal proactively with queries from the client, and make sure to factor these into any timelines
- Be actively involved and prepared for client presentations and meetings. Work alongside the AM and AD's to provide an excellent customer experience when presenting
- Prioritise daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery on fellow colleagues or your client
- Understand the values and processes of MOI, so that you can answer any questions about who we work with, what are capabilities are (including our Turning Heads creative process) and how we can support the client with other campaigns.
Skills and experience:
- 1 years experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A business/marketing degree or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc. is preferable but not needed
- Strong organisational skills
- Great attention to detail & writing skills
- Confident and positive attitude – this is a client-facing role that needs a positive, enthusiastic and professional person who can liaise and confidently present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment
- Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward-thinking and use initiative
MOI is the world’s leading global multi-specialist B2B agency, with offices in London, New York, Seattle, Dubai, Singapore, Munich, and Sydney.
As Best Agency of the Year (B2B Marketing Awards 2022) and Best Company to Work For (Best Companies), we’re committed to redefining the business of creativity as the catalyst for B2B growth. Why? Because we believe B2B experiences can be so much better.
We embrace different and deliver on our vision through our proprietary approach to strategy-informed creative thinking. Our Turning Heads™ methodology combines the best of strategic consulting, creative thinking, media, technology, and sales expertise. This enables us to develop intelligent, head-turning solutions which creates change and empowers our clients to differentiate, transform, and grow.
Some of the world's largest tech organisations trust us to turn the heads that count, including Adobe, Ciena, Dropbox, Facebook, Google Cloud, Oracle, ServiceNow and Proofpoint.
We’re an equal opportunity employer which embraces diversity and inclusivity. If you need support during any part of our recruitment process through disability, our recruitment team is here to help. Get in touch with us today.