We have an opportunity for a Finance Executive to join our Finance team. - We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Singaporean market and regulatory environment.
This position is responsible for the general management and administration of the APAC office as well as supporting the CFO in overseeing the day-to-day financial transactions and processes.
The ideal candidate is a flexible problem solver, with excellent communication skills. He/she should have great multi-tasking skills and initiative to handle the various aspects of this role for the APAC office.
- Assisted in the Billing and Accounts Receivables process.
- Assist in the Accounts Payables process.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing financial and management reports (including supporting schedules) and ensure compliance with local accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing the quarterly GST filings and tax computation.
- Process employee expenses and claims
- Other duties and responsibilities that the management may assign from time to time.
Work Experience & Qualification
- Singaporean citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents are preferred.
- Recognized Diploma / Degree in Finance Accounting
- Minimally 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables function
- Experience with accounting software, preferably NetSuite
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- A team player who enjoys working with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Possesses great communication skills.
- Highly meticulous and analytical – investigates errors, problem-solving, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to & learn changes in new processes, procedures, and automation.
- Willingness to learn new skills, new ideas, and new ways of doing.