We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive who is looking for their next role to develop their career in a dynamic team, working across several international accounts. You’ll be working at an award-winning creative agency with a young and vibrant team that wants to change the way things are done in B2B marketing.
You’ll take full ownership of executing multiple mid-size projects, ensuring all stakeholders are continually updated, and all elements of the campaign are delivered to the highest standard, utilizing our clients and/or MOI preference web-based marketing portals, as well as social platforms and other marketing tools. You will support the Account Manager in running the accounts assigned to you.
- Take ownership of researching all relevant information required for any campaign in order to understand the product/ service/ promotional offering you are marketing.
- Know the status of any of your ongoing campaigns you are working on at all times.
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with exceptional attention to detail.
- Work without guidance, take full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, present solutions and add value at all levels, and only seek advice from your line manager where necessary.
- Always project a positive and can-do attitude, keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates. Meet all deadlines set, continually manage expectations and ensure all expectations are met, if not exceeded.
- Make sure all written and verbal communication, both internal and external, is of a positive nature. Keep all internal stakeholders updated on any relevant updates for the campaigns you are working on.
- Be able to think on your feet and make fast, logical decisions.
- Prioritise daily tasks by assessing the urgency level, the value of the task and the impact of its delivery on fellow colleagues or your client.
- Stay calm under pressure and be able to multitask and be flexible and juggle deadlines in a
- busy working environment.
- Show good time management, attend meetings on time, and be fully prepared. Ensure that when multitasking, you prioritise and complete all jobs correctly without getting distracted and forgetting to complete a task.
- Understand the values and processes of MOI so that you can answer any questions about who we work with, what are capabilities are and how we would execute a campaign.
- Full Management of creative and copy requirements, ensuring studio time is booked in advance, that all assets are collated and that the studio and event teams are working to a timing plan that ensures the campaign is delivered on time.
- Ownership of all client data, list and media requirements
- Maintain the traffic job to ensure all margins on all jobs are maintained, source competitive quotes and help identify ways to boost profit.
- Assume full responsibility for analysing and reporting on campaign distribution results and maintaining an archive of ongoing campaign performance. Perform quality control on all aspects of a job; be diligent in proofing and testing before work is delivered to the AM or the Client.
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- Produce weekly status reports and post-meeting contact reports within 24 hours of a meeting.
- Working with Account/ Digital Managers to identify/implement enhanced marketing solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- A good business degree or equivalent (ideally in marketing) / or equivalent qualification, i.e., CIM, etc.
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them into communication solutions (including good listening and questioning skills)
- Strong organisational skills – ability to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, organisational skills, good time management skills, and control.
- Good attention to detail & writing skills – can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Comfortable with proofreading and basic copywriting.
- Team player - happy to take instructions but also work independently and proactively when required.
- Confident and positive attitude – this is a client-facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who is delighted to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment.
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to the role, embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn. Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to work independently when needed, be forward-thinking and use initiative.
- Excel and Word and database experience – a good understanding and experience working with spreadsheets and using Word for mail merging, writing letters, etc.