We’re looking for an Account Executive who is looking to kick off their career in marketing client services and account management in a dynamic team, working across several international accounts. You’ll be working at an award-winning marketing agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing.
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of several big and exciting clients, you could be you we’re looking for. This is an entry level position, but knowledge of and an interest in digital, social, events and B2B Technology would be great too.
Reporting to our friendly Account Manager, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Support the Account Manager in tasks and accounts assigned to you including meeting coordination, account administration, research, communication, account management deliverables
- Produce weekly status reports and post meeting contact reports same day as a meeting
- Know the status of any of your on-going campaigns you are working on at all times
- Ensure all work submitted is to the highest of standards with an exceptional level of attention to detail
- Work with and without guidance, taking full ownership of your projects, deal proactively with queries without delay to timelines, presenting solutions and adding value at all levels
- Always project a positive and can do attitude in communications
- Work with the Project Management team for resourcing and deadline management where required
- Keep internal and external stakeholders updated on any relevant updates for the campaigns you are working on
- Show good time management, attending meetings on time, fully prepared. Ensure that when multi-tasking you prioritise correctly and complete all jobs, not getting distracted and forgetting to complete a task
- Understand the values and processes of MOI so that you can answer any questions about who we work with, what are capabilities are and how we would execute a campaign.
Skills and Experience:
- College or university education – marketing, business, advertising preferred
- Quick and eager to learn principles and processes of a marketing agency and specifically account management and client services
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills – be able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, be very organised, have good time management and be in control.
- Good attention to detail and writing skills – can input information quickly, accurately and thoroughly. Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting
- Team player - happy to take instructions but also work independently and proactively when required
- Confident and positive attitude – this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment
- Self-motivated and driven
- Be able to think on your feet, prioritise and make logical decisions - be flexible and juggle deadlines in a busy working environment
- Calm under pressure, forward thinking and good at using initiative
- Computer and technology literate, Excel and Word and database experience.
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in London, New York, Seattle and Singapore, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, ServiceNow, Facebook and Red Hat.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com
Location: USA – MOI offer remote working but have offices on the East Coast in NYC and West Coast in Seattle
Office hours: Usually 9am – 5.30pm - However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.