About the role
We are seeking a Traffic/Resource Manager to sit at the hub of our busy creative, strategy and production teams. You will help put order to chaos by efficiently managing our ever-growing agency talents. You will be responsible for resource planning and regional workflow management specific to NAM and EMEA regions. Working within the Project Management Office, you will work in partnership with nearly every department in the Agency and become the go to person for problem solving when it comes to resource and job assignments. You will have insider knowledge of everyone’s skills and capabilities whilst displaying excellent people management skills to deliver operational/financial discipline, delivery excellence and resource optimisation
The Traffic/Resource Manager will report to the Head of PMO and work with a team of Programme Managers, Strategists, Creatives and partners/freelancers.
- Manage the resource schedule to keep the studio running effectively and efficiently.
- Manage change and updates. Inform team members of any project status updates or changes to briefings or deadlines that may impact projects.
- Lead weekly and longer term resource planning sessions.
- Develop relationship with recruiters, partners and freelancers, understanding their skillsets and who to approach for external help.
- Understanding of IR35 and other contractual employment compliance requirements – working closely with HR and team leads to formulate clear contracting processes for external parties.
- Build relationships with freelancers to create a diverse pool of talent we can draw on at a moments notice.
- Book any required freelancers, negotiate rates and manage the admin required.
- Manage Creative, Strategy and Production holiday, sickness and absence records in relation to job bookings.
- Effectively apply agency resource booking processes using available software tools.
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a fast-paced digital agency environment.
- Great time management and self-motivation skills.
- Communicating effectively with all departments.
- Ability to resource manage regional creative teams whilst working with global offices to maximise creative utilisation across all regions.
- To work autonomously, and as part of a team.
- You're extremely well organised, naturally juggling multiple tasks at any one time.
- You are a problem solver, no matter how tricky the situation, you will find the best solution.
- You have excellent communication skills. You have the ability to listen, persuade, lead, and negotiate and most of all, you are precise and clear, leaving no room for ambiguity.
- You have foresight and some might think, a crystal ball as you can see a train wreck before it leaves the station, and yet have the composure to deal with it if and when it happens.
- You are positive, firm and level headed.
- You care about people and build collaborative working relationships.
- Experience traffic/resource managing in a B2B creative agency environment a huge plus.
- Proficiency in using resource management tools such as Synergist, Monday, Scoro or similar a bonus.
This an exciting role as you will be integral in helping to deliver marketing campaigns of the highest standard and have the opportunity to be a pivotal part of the Programme Management team.
WHAT YOU MAY BE LIKE
- Process driven
- Consultative by nature
- Excellent prioritiser
- Confident in standing your ground
- Easy collaborator but equally happy forging a path
- An organiser
- Used to spinning many plates in the air
- Natural problem solver
- Able to spot risk and deal with it
- Passion for professional development and learning
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Always up for a laugh and to look on the bright side
- Someone keen to get in stuck in at work, but also to join in with a fantastic group of exceptional and fun people (our agency oozes this)
MOI is the go-to integrated agency for B2B brands. From an award-winning creative network to a digital content and media powerhouse, we have what it takes to turn the heads that count.
Our award-winning creative thinking - powered by deep insights on clients’ customers- has delivered some of the most commercially successful marketing strategies in B2B.
What we can offer you:
- Being part of a rapidly growing global B2B agency.
- The chance for your copy to be seen by a global audience
- Awesome colleagues, (you may even get to meet some face-to-face, one day)
- The possibility to create work that makes positive change!
- A competitive salary
Location: EMEA Region. Remote working with the flexibility of commuting to MOI’s Surrey office in Weybridge.
Office hours: Usually 9am – 5.30pm - However, due to workload and International client demands this could change.