We’re looking for an experienced Event Program Director who can help us rattle a few cages in the B2B world and turn the heads of those for whom an event has simply joined the noise. You’ll be working at a creative agency who want to change the way things are done in B2B events to make it really work in the modern world.
You need to be confident, energetic, have tons of initiative, be calm under pressure and have a smart image. And, of course, know B2B events inside out.
The role would include:
- Responsibility for the end-to-end management of a wide variety of B2B event projects across different clients and across multiple regions. This includes the ability to deliver high quality B2B events with a highly proactive as well as reactive approach with the ability to build trusted relations with the client base.
- Pre-event management including taking detailed client briefs, preparing proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, audio visual suppliers, external venues and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
- Financial control of event projects, including complete cost control throughout the project ensuring best negotiated rates and delivery of each campaign within budget.
- Project management of project team ensuring that all deliverables are delivered ahead of schedule and to the highest possible standard regardless of size or scale of event. Including the detailed planning of all event with the production of timelines, proposals, project plans and regular communication with the client.
- Account management and client nurture. Co-responsibility with an Account Manager for the nurture of each client and the relationships within. Client communications are an essential aspect to the role. The role also requires the individual to add value to client campaigns and events, with the ability to offer advice to the client with regard to best practices and achieving the best ROI from their event.
- Attendance at client and supplier meetings and briefings.
Skills, Competence and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience across all key areas of Experiential Events; physical, virtual, hybrid (preference globally)
- Receiving, interrogating, and clarifying the initial brief from clients
- Creating pitch briefs to inform the required departments, co-ordinating internal teams to produce an Experiential proposal response and alignment to indicative budget proposals
- Strategically advising consistently on the campaign from brief through to completion to optimise all components of the event
- Engagement optimisation tactics through production, content, technology (software / platforms)
- Accountable to activate, manage and provide strategic direction and management of the Experiential execution team for the campaign
- Campaign Lead to client stakeholders
- Liaising and management of internal departments for event execution components incl. (not limited to) digital, demand generation, creative, video etc.
- Vendor and contractor network
- Content creation and optimisation (speakers)
- Production knowledge and management of internal production team and external vendors i.e., studios, producers etc.
- Sponsor strategies
- Logistical management
- Activating and managing onsite/live show teams for delivery of campaign
- Financial management from budget creation, campaign spend monitoring, reporting and reconciliation, to ensure all campaigns are delivered on budget whilst optimising profitability
- If you have specific experience within 3rd Party Sponsorship Events incl. amplification, booth production, engagement tactics please highlight in your application.
When today’s always-on world means your buyers can research, reject, or shortlist your brand without even talking to you, we’ll get you into the conversation. MOI Global is a B2B creative agency connecting you with a new breed of buyer. Re-engineering your marketing eco-system to target the places they hang out and the people they listen to.
With offices in Weybridge, New York, Singapore and Sydney, we help our clients deliver head turning campaigns that target international and local markets. Our services cover all aspects of a buyer's omni-channel world, including digital, social media, events, direct mail and telemarketing. Clients include Oracle, Genesys, Capgemini, CenturyLink, Sage, Software AG, Vodafone, Red Hat, F5.
For more information, please visit www.moi-global.com